Nuffnang

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Questions of love we often wanna know.

As I get in and out of a bad relationship each time ,
I gradually find that there's a pattern that I made, that lead me not to have a relationship that lasted.
We humans ( I will say majority people alike me ) wonder why, we never ever bad a successful relationship. Somehow or somewhere, we start praying for a relationship that works. 

I won't declare that it's wrong praying , but in fact have we ever start considering why it didn't worked out. Or do we keep living in denial that it didn't worked out because the guy/girl isn't our 'right one'? In fact , I realize most of the , top reasons  of why it didn't worked out was because ' we believe in settling one that we love ' . 

This reason has many argumentative point, but it boils down to one core questions.
' Do that guy/girl really love you ? ' 
Or Are we settling with them because they are the one that made us feel better of ourselves ? 
Or Are they the perfect one for us ?

As I grow older everyday , I question myself at times. Is there really a perfect one for us ? 
How do I even know if the person is perfect ? 
Now the irony part is , no one is perfect. Each of us is imperfect, filled with numerous flaws that are unknown to anyone else. 

So curiousity made me search for answers to my questions. I start asking my friends who are either engaged or married. Everyone beliefs is different though , but I got back some answers that I felt like it can be considered legit. 

" If the guy/girl is right for you, you can tell immediately. You can foretell that he/she can be the partner for life, a good parents of your kids, someone who you know if any misfortunate befall on you , you can actually rely on them to take care of necessities like bathing you and feeding you " 

My thought abut her answer? 
- great.... I'm never gonna find the right one , judging by how realistic people are right now. Who the heck really stays with you when shit happens? 

" You can't tell If they are the right one unless you've been with them for years " 

My thought about the answer?
- damnit, we need to actually risk our youth ( especially for woman ) for someone whose status is going to be unknown until I have been with them for almost half of my life ?

"You just date someone until you think it's time to get married "

My thoughts about the answes? 
- I hope the person I'm dating know when is actually the time then ( +_+ )


There's so many questions that we will never find the answers to ....
Nonetheless, I hope everyone eventually get to find someone who actually loves them as much as they love the other. 

XO