Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

So much maybe and i wish.

Dishearten Disappointed, Grief
It felt like part of me was gone, part of me felt that i'm scarred for life
Or wait.... Maybe it was already a scar that belonged to me

I wish this grief stop taunting me, and leave me alone.
I wish i could sleep this pain away,
I wish i could slip away with the lie,
I wish i cold stop being this freaking disappointed with myself and everything
I wish i could get my strength and be strong....

There's so many thing i wished i have done differently, yet i didn't
' Live a life without regrets ' ( C'mon who doesn't want that )
I wanna disappear, i wanna cry so hard but it seems like my tear tap stop working
Am I numb to this pain, or is this pain slowly savouring me?


No idea... But i wish i could get out of this pithole and find back myself.
I'm just a person whose identity felt unknown.. or maybe i don't even have an identity
or maybe i'm just another delusional being.

I think i'm just scared sometimes, so i end up running away... or maybe hurting people so people would stop hurting me already....