Nuffnang

Friday, July 26, 2013

So i realised that human nature makes us really despicable at times.
Oh wait... Most of the time we're DESPICABLE.

Anyway, disappoint was the only thing i felt throughout the day.
Perhaps i was hoping my day would turned out somehow better....
Yet , truth is always devastating. Is it not?

Who knew that , that call makes my heart ache terribly.

Why do relationship always go downhill after the so call 'honeymoon' period.
Why the fuck is there a honeymoon period in the first place.
If you asked me, is mine a honeymoon period in the first place? No...
It wasn't. It wasn't exactly sweet and no worries for both of us

Since i was always this over-paranoid bitch, sensitive, cared too much, possessive woman.
He had a hard time juggling my feelings .

Things didn't went downhill because he fought so hard to sustain us.. ( i fought hard too, just perhaps not anymore )

Now .... I really dont know how to put all of this feeling to.

I guess the failure/downhill of relationship is when people stop doing things that got them to be together in the first place . Layman terms? they screw the whole fucking thing up .

argh, this feeling is getting on my nerves.