Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

IT'S CHRISTMASSSSSS 
AND 
normally my reaction looks alike this .....


why? well.... it reminds me all those sad stuffs that happened during xmas almost every freaking year to me! well... what meme can i used to explain ?
Exactly, I think I hated christmas as either i get dump.. or people who i met for christmas would end up hurting me real bad. You'll probably think.


But no... I'm not kidding. Because for almost every fucking christmas, something jinx would happen. So i never never loved christmas, and of course neither do i love the "presents" that comes with it.
So almost every christmas, I stay home, avoid crowd, avoid everyone at all costs.
But this year is different, because IM GONNA CELEBRATE WITH MY FRIENDS and i want to change my christmas, i wanna change the "fate" that set out for my christmas. So instead of copping myself at home, this year I am like...


Yeah, I wanna get out of the christmas jinx cycle badly. So, im determined to make my christmas a very enjoyable one!!!! And hope everyone enjoy their christmas with their friends and families 


heheheeheheheh