Nuffnang

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Used to be.

I used to be a coward in love, especially in love. Ironically, I was never gutless in almost every other things. But I always fail my duties in love. 
Maybe it's true, the effort you put into a keeping something could define how mature you're getting at this. After upteem times of failed relationships, i learnt how to be a better woman, not perfect but at least this round i'll would attempt to understand how others feel.

In relationship, it's never about you yourself, it's really about both of us. If both of 'us' never worked together, no matter how hard one tried, it never worked. So, recently i gave up fighting to keep my relationship. No, it wasn't the fact that he cheat or i cheat that i left. It was because... No matter how busy I could be with my university assignment and projects, he WAS my priority. However, i was never his. 

He put me behind almost every other things. Initially it was just family, no don't get me wrong. I spend a lot of time with my family and to me, family value in a guy is sexy. But the way he handle this time.. is just terrible. He had 101 excuses just to shift our date back. 

& whats my biggest pet peeve? I hate last minute screw up. Never, ever cancel on me a few minutes to few hours before or keep changing the date of our appointment etc. I'll be so pissed, i rather not meet you at all.

Okay. Need to get back to my assignment, will continue my story when time comes.