Nuffnang

Friday, January 24, 2014

Better run, better run...

Suddenly, i stumbled my own footing. I can't even stand firm. I don't know what am i doing all this while. What am i really fighting for? Why is it so bloody tiring.

No, i have no intention of just giving up. But i'm really tired from all the shit people just throw to me. It felt as if heaven was testing my limits. Am i at the brink of my limits? Why am struggling so hard to breath right now if it wasn't?

My fever isn't subsiding, all i know is i want to runaway , elope to a better place. I wanna disappear so badly to places no one can find me. While I'm so caught up with trying to find the balance, that i end up falling into the blackhole.

It felt like there's no way getting out of this shit. & I end up crying....

Why did things turn this way, when things started to be good. Why can't be no expectations? Why isnt there just happiness and no fear, no sorrow...


Sorry peeps, sorry if you guys can't get through my phone. I just wanna disappear, let the world swallow me.


I need to find peace, till then .... x