Nuffnang

Thursday, June 5, 2014

#comfort

This goes out to S. 


Thank you for everything you've attempt to do, to fill that emptiness in my heart. Not by words, but by actions. Things that you do, you always spare a thought for me and my feelings. I really appreciate how you try to make plans around me, so that I could integrate into it. 

Unknowingly, you start to play a big part in my life. Without me realizing it, you start to creep slowly into my life, filling my life not only with knowledge, concern but with comfort. Finally, i felt at ease for once that things are going in my way. At the same time, this 'comfort' kinda scares me because things always tend to go haywire when one' feel comfortable. 

Isn't it good to feel comfortable at one point time and still feel safe? 
However, this sort of feeling don't really linger too long.

Please, don't walk away from me.  
Please, let this feeling stay.


Goodnight